quick catch up...& more pictures

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

After what seems like forever, I finally have a few days off with very few commitments. Mussel project seemed to go on forever and all I have wanted to do is sleep - I have been in bed before 10pm numerous times over the past weeks, but it's finally over for now.

In addition to mussel project, softball season has finally started. We have only played one game, but we started off strong and won that game, which is never a bad thing. I have another game this evening, but it sounds like we are going to be short men, which is never a good way to start the game.

Additionally the pursuit of new jobs and careers continues for both J & I, hopefully our respective searches will prove fruitful in the near future, keep your fingers crossed.

Since I have already had one day off, I finally had time to upload those new pictures I was talking about from our trip to Harrison. I really like this picture of J checking out the shoreline for rocks to put in our fishtank, and it seems fitting as I was in the last picture I posted. Not to mention the random msn messenger message I got from someone on the list whom I never talk with (we all have those - let's be honest) telling me how much they liked this shot - If that's not a bit of an ego stroke I don't know what is. :)


water's edge
Originally uploaded by granola girl :).


Tags:///

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web