down by the river

Sunday, April 23, 2006

After arriving home from work yesterday, I quickly realized that I was in need of some serious relaxation. I also decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and my wonderful camera, which resulted in this (and a few other) pictures that I quite like.


river relaxation
Originally uploaded by granola girl :).


Although this photo is not quite as clear as I would like (due to lots of sun and high film speed) I was happy to get a chance to try out the tripod I got for Christmas with my lovely Nikon.

What a beautiful city that I live in - this is less than a 10 minute drive from my home.

In terms of my photo's, I'm a bit of a snob and pretty much ALWAYS get my photo's developed at London Drugs. Of course the people who work there never take as much time adjusting the photos as I did and thus I have been slightly dissapointed in the colour and density of my photos as of late.

So today, I decided to give Shoppers a try. I dropped the photos off on my lunch break and picked them up after work, I got a free cd and mini photo album and it was cheaper than LD. I am happy with the quality of the pics and the the level of service. It's likely I will trust them with my photos again in the future.

I have actually developed another roll of film prior to this one, but only JUST got motivated enough to scan the pics into the computer after getting to see this new batch on the computer so easily. I promise to upload them soon.

Don't forget to check out all my pictures on flickr.


Tags:///

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web