weekends & buses

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Wow, do real weekends ever fill up? For the second weekend in a row J and I were busy busy busy, but I'm not entirely sure with what. We visited family, we visited friends and suddenly it was Sunday night and time to start getting ready for the week.

My last post was not all bollocks and I have taken the bus to work for the past two days and in all honesty, I like it just fine. The last two days have been exceptionally challenging because I needed to catch an extra bus on the way home to make it to the softball diamonds for a game each night. Monday was easy as pie and I was at the diamond in 70 minutes. Tuesday however was an entirely different story; I started off 10 minutes later and subsequently had delays at both my transfers and it took me an hour and 50 minutes to go the exact same distance. But hey, them's the breaks right?

On the whole taking the bus is definitely easier and less stressful and quite honestly I don't mind it a bit. I have volunteer training this evening, so I get a leisurely morning before driving to work in non-peak hours. Yay!

Tags: ////

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web