must sleep...

Monday, July 17, 2006

Last week kicked my ass - hence the lack of posts.

Monday through Wednesday was spent getting up early, driving to work, driving back across town (and then some) to the beach where we trudged through the mudflats and removed Spartina for about 6 hours, before driving back to work, then back home to play softball playoffs each night. Wow, I'm tired again just thinking about it.
 
But seriously, it was both fun and satisfying.  I love my job and I love softball, although I must admit to being at least mildly relieved that we didn't win our series in softball and the season is finished.  With all the wedding planning going on, there's only so much time.

I spent all day thursday at a workshop for developing a Biodiversity action plan for the region - too cool!  Did I mention I love my job? :D

My mom and I have been working on wedding favoursthis week - I promise they aren't almonds or mints or anything equally as lame.  Well at least not to me - I was aiming for HIPPY COOL, and if that's your thing too, you'll like them.
 
That's all there's time for right now, but I'll try and come up with something of interest soon.
~gg

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web