The engagement - a wedding weekend

Monday, July 31, 2006

My weekends seem to be getting busier and busier, although I guess that is to be expected, my wedding is approaching in just over 1 month.

Friday had me out with my mother in law for a wonderful afternoon; after about 15 minutes at the dress makers the "chores" for the afternoon were done. The outfit is going to be beautiful, stunning and of course it will fit me "just so"...I'm very excited. We spent another few hours perusing Army & Navy where I found some wonderful pink bebe pants and a couple of fabulous shirts.

On our way home we stopped at a local blueberry farm where I couldn't resist buying a LOT of blueberries - I want to freeze some and last time I bought a huge box, it wasn't huge enough. I think 10 pounds of blueberries ought to be enough. :D Mmm...blueberries, yogurt & granola for breakfast, I love it. But I digress, my mother-in-law then agreed to try "pho" and was delighted to find that she quite enjoyed the simple vietnemese noodle soup.

Then Saturday was MY Bridal Shower put on by my lovely aunts. It was the mom & her friends shower, but was fun nonetheless; lots of goodies to eat, sangria to drink and and an amazing mango custard cake. We played some shower games, including "clothespin" stealing when you cross your legs, making a brides dress out of tissue paper, ribbon and tape and "memory" with my outfit...and of course I had to wear the ribbon hat...

Tags:////

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web