Happy Birthday to me...

Friday, July 21, 2006

Well, I am a quarter of a century old today...

It really doesn't feel any different than yesterday, and the truth is,
I feel that way every birthday. Although it does sound more adult and
dignified - twenty-five, hmm maybe there is something special about
it.

I started off the day by a special treat. A caramel machiato from
Starbucks and a ham & cheese croissant from Cobs bread. Since it's my
birthday I also go a spinach and feta croissant which I have every
intention of enjoying this morning.

I'm working today so that I can take the weekend off. Fortunately, I
had some long days last week and I am flexing the hours today so that
I can have a half day. After which I plan on meeting Jason at his
work for lunch, then heading home for a nap. Then in the evening, it
looks like off to the local pub for cheap beer and good eats with good
friends. Sounds like a plan to me.

Oh yeah, and the sun is shining and my brother sent me a happy
birthday text message first thing this morning - made me smile. Looks
like it's shaping up to be a great birthday!

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web