Happy Canada Day

Saturday, July 01, 2006

As the beer commercials say, I'm Proud to be Canadian and not just because of the beer.


  • I'm proud to be part of a country that values ethnicity and culture.

  • I'm proud to be a part of a country that sends peace keepers and not soldiers.

  • I'm proud to live in a country where we have so few murders that they all make the news.

  • I'm proud to live in a country where I don't know anyone who owns a gun (I think).

  • I'm proud to live in a country that accepts marriage as a union between two people - regardless of their sexual orientation.

  • I'm proud to be a CHINESE-CANADIAN!


And I'm proud to live in a country that doesn't vote Bush in for two consecutive terms. I try not to bash other people or other countries, but there was something about this picture that totally entertained me, and I figured the web would already be flooded with Canadian flags, so today, something new.

Plus it's not like any of you ever comment, so I'm not overly concerned about nasty comments - plus I have the power to delete them!

Tags:/Canada/Canada Day/Canadian/Proud to be Canadian/

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web