Introducing Fred

Sunday, July 23, 2006

J kept telling me I had to wait until Saturday for one of my birthday presensts, and I had no idea what he was talking about, but resoutley decided not to make a big deal of it.

When I arrive home however, I forget all about this promise. We chill out and relax, eventually finding our way to the spare room, where I instantly notice something different.

Lemmiwinks is gone*!
OMG...and there is a hedgie in there!



We spent some time getting acquainted yesterday, he ran around the metal pen on the living room floor (protected by a towel of course) and man is he smart...he pushed the cage around and ALMOST climbed out!

Thanks J for an amazing, sweet and heartfelt present...I still can't believe you got him for me!

*What a sweetie, J took Lemmmiwinks to the pet store with him and although they can't sell him, he was such an adorable gerbil that one of the girls was going to take him home.

Tags:////

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web