The Engagement - Do whatever you want...

Thursday, June 29, 2006

I'm exasperated.

Everyone keeps telling me to "do whatever I want", yet when I tell them what I want they make me feel bad as if I am just the other parties puppet to do with what they will.

ARGH!

It's so frustrating. What do I want? I want everyone to be happy - or at least pretend to be happy so that I can relax.

I'm not good at being selfish, at ignoring everyone close to me's feelings, wants and desires. Those things play a huge roll in my decision-making process, and for some reason no one's willing to give in and make me feel better, only give in and make me feel f*k*n guilty.

"Guilt is primarily an emotion experienced by people who believe they have done something wrong."
-Wikipedia

Seriously, I don't think I've done anything wrong and yet I'm so concerned for all of your feelings that I'm the one crying, racked with guilt because there is no possible way for me to make you all happy.

Shame on you!

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web