not sure

Sunday, April 16, 2006

My three year old nephew is currently being potty-trained. To be honest, once he understood what he was supposed to do on the potty, he caught on fast. After only a few short weeks he now often walks into the bathroom to do his business without having to be asked.

Of course we still regularly ask him "is the pee coming" to which he responds appropriately. Yesterday I found myself on the floor playing with both of my nephews when someone realized it had been a while since the older guy had been to the bathroom.

So of course we ask him - "Is the pee coming?

He looks at me and says "no - not coming"

To which I respond, "are you sure?"

He looks me dead in the eye says "not sure" before proceeding to jump on top of me and continuing to play.

J and the rest of the family are now laughing quite hard at both myself and my little buddy. So I decide to ask him again, and I get exactly the same response. Only this time I tell him "I want you to be sure before you jump on me", but this only results in fits of laughter from the surrounding adults.

Fortunately, despite his uncertainty, the pee was NOT coming and we continued to play, rolling around on the ground for quite some time. What fun!

HAPPY EASTER


Tags:///

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web