*NEW* Alias tomorrow

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I have been waiting for what seems like FOREVER to see the conclusion of the fifth and final season of ALIAS and tomorrow is the day that the end begins. In this case FOREVER really equates to about four months, as the last new episode aired December 14th, 2005.

This long--and oddly timed--break was of course due to the birth of Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck's new baby girl Violet. I won't get into this whole ordeal, although I will say I can't believe that Jennifer Garner dumped Michael Vartan for Ben Affleck.

But I digress. I got hooked on Alias when I was away at University, I love the kick ass (I hesitate to say "girl-power") attitude, lovely outfits and incredible story-line that makes up this fabulous show.

To mark the return of the final installments of the show, ABC will be airing a 2 hour special from 8-10pm tomorrow evening. Though I will be taping it, do NOT call here during that time as I will be otherwise occupied.

If you have never watched the show, but are sitting around bored, I recommend giving ALIAS a try. You can't really get hooked as there are only a few episodes left, and they are guaranteed to give a good introductory synopsis with enough information to enjoy the show after such a long break.

Trust me...If you like action shows - it will be good!

Tags://

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web