Happy Sunday!

Sunday, February 26, 2006


Well, it's sunday morning and I am NOT at work...and it feels fabulous!! I do in fact have to go to work today, but only for a few hours and I need to meet someone in the afternoon which affords me a morning of luxury.

A few hours alone with a cup of my favourite coffee, the big fat sunday newspaper and my lovely cats. Mmm, relaxation at it's best.

What makes it even better is that yesterday I only worked in the morning, so I got the opportunity to visit with my good friend and visit J & I's nephews.

The downside to this goodness is of course that I likely won't get a REAL day off until friday (maybe) and if not then, not until the next mon/tues (i.e. not tommorow!)

But hey...that's life right?! Enough of this, I'm off to enjoy my morning!

Now if only the laundry could magically be cleaned, folded and appear in the drawers...

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web