just relax

Friday, February 24, 2006

Week one of mussel project (MP) is well under way, and although slightly tiring and stressful, we keep plugging on! I was happy to have only worked 8 hours yesterday, and arriving home at about 6:15 gave me almost an entire 4 hours to sit at home and veg by myself before j arrived home.

I put on some Jack Johnson, ran a hot bath infused with my favourite tantric lovers bath salts and let the music and the water take me away. As the water lapped over my body, I could feel the tension drain from my weary bones.

A fuzzy towel, fresh pajamas and my robe had me feeling renewed and relaxed within moments. I grabbed a huge bowl of cranberry almond cereal and a movie as I prepared myself to enjoy the rest of my evening cuddled up on the couch.

Unfortunately I'm heading to work a little early this morning, so I'm still feeling a little tired, but surely a cup of coffee can help that situation!

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web