IPOD Nation...here I come

Saturday, February 11, 2006

I'm getting an IPOD! I'm getting an IPOD!

My mom and I are the only people in my family without an ipod of some sort, my mom's not interested in the slightest, but I certainly am. Noticing this, my mom does some gentle prodding, and soon enough my dad has promised to order me an ipod with his airmiles.

When the ipod arrives it is the new ipod which is slimmer and has video capabilities. Unfortunatley my dad's ipod--that he ordered three months ago--is the older version which he informs me is less ideal for riding his motorcycle. Thus he wants to keep the new ipod but give me the new accessories. At this point I begin to wonder who is the parent and who is the child; I tease him for a while acting like I care, and I leave him with the freedom to do what he wants but with a sprinkling of guilt. But he knows I don't really care.

But, as I mentioned in the last post, I have NO MUSIC to fill my ipod so I would greatly appreciate any suggestions for fabulous songs I should download...

pretty please...with cherries on top?


Also, I just discovered that an itunes isn't available for windows 98...anyone know if I can download it anyways? Or how to get around this problem short of using other people's computers?

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web