crochet crazy

Sunday, May 06, 2007

A few months back I found this great crochet site, crochet me. It has lots of fun and funky patterns, which I can't always seem to get to work quite right, but they still provide me with inspiration. Remember the star pillow & blanket?(Which I forgot to take a finished picture of!) I love this site, since it is all crochet and most cool things seem to be made by knitting. Personally, I have NO SKILLS in that department.

Looking for something to buy me?? It won't be available until October but it looks like they are putting together a Crochet Me book...COOL!

I think I'm going to try and make this mesh bag...


I'm not super keen on the pocket...BUT the bag folds up and fits into it - I like that!

And this apron would be so cute and cool...



But I'd have to buy a bunch of wool and I'm definitley too cheap to buy 9 balls of hemp wool at $15 a pop...If I do make it, it will be made of cheap wool for sure.

We'll see where the inspiration takes me...

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web