sudoku

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Have you been suckered into sudoku yet?

I bought a pocket sized book last summer, and for months it was my friend on the bus, as I learned to quell the queaziness I get from the constant stop and go of public transit.

There are people at work who photocopy puzzles from 24 and then compete to see who can finish them the fastest. This is serious business, they keep track of who has won so they can tease each other relentlessly.

A friend just gave me this link to play online. What's cool is that the program times you as you work on the puzzle and then allows you to "Challenge a friend". I haven't used this yet as I want to get a good time before sending it to my well practiced work mates, but I assume they send it to a friend and then tell you who finished it in less time.

Join the crowd - waste your day away - play Sudoku!

http://www.websudoku.com


...I used to play email scrabble with a friend too...I think I'll go look for that now.

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web