getting crafty

Wednesday, January 10, 2007


I must be slowly recovering from my sickness as I am once again feeling CRAFTY!

I am currently working on making a star pillow (which I have completed) and star blankie for a very good friend of ours who is going to have her first baby, with the support of her mother this february.

I got the idea from Crochet Me Magazine - Here's the pattern.

I have never really made anything except washcloths, and still I have found this relativley easy to make. It does require counting, but it's crocheting, so what can you expect right?

The pillow turned out absolutley adorable, I made it white on one side and baby yellow on the other and I'm not a big fan of the banana/moon so I opted for using a bigger crochet hook to make a baby blue blanket. Depending how big it is when I'm finished, I MAY even add on one of those little baby hat corner things that baby towels sometimes have...we will see.

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web