change

Thursday, May 17, 2007

I started my contract on May 15, 2006.

I have had an amazing 12 months - my job afforded me familiarity and ease, professional development opportunities and a chance to be outdoors with amazing people and really have a positive impact on the people around me and the environment in which we live. I have essentially spent the past 12 months absorbed in all aspects of stewardship. Awesome.

Today, was my last day. I am leaving this amazing position to try my hand in the provincial government. This will be an opportunity to expand my skill set, try new things and look at things from a BRAND NEW perspective.

I'm little bit sad, I'm a little bit excited and I'm a little bit scared, but isn't that always the way?

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web