sad IPOD

Wednesday, January 24, 2007



Have you seen this icon before?

Apple support tells me it is BAD NEWS! Apparently "In most cases, the sad iPod icon indicates a hardware issue." Dammit, Dammit, Dammit!

I'm sad to report that after losing and subsequently finding my ipod this month, it has now kicked the bucket. It displayed the sad icon with the apple support URL for a while, and NOW it won't turn on at all.

I can't remember when exactly I got it, but it doesn't seem that long ago so once I figure that out I will defintely be looking into apple the warranty - I'm guessing it's good for a year, that seems fairly standard.

DAMN TECHNOLOGY - love it when it works, hate it when it doesn't!

Fortunately I have a kind brother, who just so happens to have a spare ipod (hard to believe I know) that he has lent me, so thank goodness I am not riding the bus with only my imagination for company - that could have been lame. :D

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web