2007...already?

Friday, January 05, 2007

Wow - it's 2007 already, where has the year gone?
 
In truth, it's hard to remember, it feels like a blur.  I'm trying to remember the big things, but the truth is I remember getting a new job that I love, spending a week in the gulf islands getting engaged with my honey, a whirlwind of wedding planning, the wedding (of course), the honeymoon and shortly after that we were well into the 2006 holiday season.
 
And how were the holidays?  The families were great, but between the hubby & I we were sick the entire time.  Bleh, but we are recovering...slowly but surely.
 
On another note, we shared in the festivities of our good friends wedding and celebrated the new year in a small hall with friends, beer (not for sick me), music and connect 4.  Other people partook in karaoke, dance dance revolution and a whole host of drunken dancing - much entertainment for the sober girl. 

All in all a good holiday season.

Happy New Years and all the best for you and yours.
 

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web