recap of nothing

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

So I have two weekends worth of stuff to mention, but only about 5 minutes before I have to run to work...But here's a start.

Last weekend we decided that we just needed to escape and get away from all the hum-drum of the working life, so we headed off to Harrison for two days and one evening. Since it was a Monday night in March it was nothing short of dull out there, but that was a-ok. We brought the movie "walk the line" with us (which was better than I expected), ate pizza in our hotel room and generally just chilled.

The drive home seemed ridiculously long, what with all the accidents and etc we encountered, but I guess that's the way it goes.

This weekend we continued the trend of doing absolutely nothing...Which was wonderful!

J and I seriously did a lot of nothing; a few errands like going to the pet store and dropping by the mall, but other than that we just sat around, relaxed, watched TV, applied for a few jobs and otherwise just tried to catch up on sleep.

Unfortunately J came down with a bit of a cold on Friday night so he definitely needed the rest, and I feel like life still hasn't slowed down since mussel project, so the relaxation was much needed. Although, I still find myself tired this morning...

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web