Photography

Monday, March 20, 2006

As you may know I have been interested in photography for some time. Working in the photolab really sparked my interest. I saw so many pictures--good and bad--that I was able to begin to learn what sort of pictures interested me and what sort of pictures just never seemed to turn out. I couldn't provide any specifics to back this up, but I take pictures of what I like and on occasion am rewarded.

My dearest Jason bought me a beautiful Nikon F55 camera for Christmas in 2004 and over the months I have slowly been experimenting and learning about my camera. And now finally I have gotten around to spending the time to scan in my favourites for ease of sharing.

To see what I scanned in head over to
http://www.flickr.com/photos/granola-girl/
.

Of course, I can't help but post a few here as well.
Tell me what you think.



forlorn?
Originally uploaded by granola girl :).

We stopped to pick up groceries on a camping trip and when we pulled into our parking spot, we saw this adorable guy enjoying the sunshine next to us.




tree 11
Originally uploaded by granola girl :).

I did not touch or manipulate a single thing in this picture. I happened upon this oddly stunning arrangement on a stroll along the beach with my friend and her dearest dog, Burger.

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web