a new look

Saturday, January 21, 2006

After searching and browsing and searching and browsing for what feels like ever, I finally found a blog template that:

a) I like
b) Is easy to install


I got it from BLOGFROCKS where they have tons of other incredibly beautiful (and I assume, easy to use) linkware templates.

Just in case you weren't exactly sure, Linkware means that in order to use the template you just have to maintain a link to the artist of the template. Shareware on the other hand requires both a link and the payment of a small fee (usually around $10) to use the template.

Personally, I think this template is perfect...What do you think?
Perhaps the "prettiness" will help me with my goal of blogging more often!!

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web