Canadian Government

Saturday, January 14, 2006

I recieved this email and liked the way that it bashed our Liberal Government. It also went on to say that the writer would be voting conservative and why that was a good idea...but that wasn't the part that interested me, so I cut it out of this post. If you want to read it all I can email you the original post written by "David Stokes from Toronto He actually wrote this just (5) days before the last federal election."




Paul Martin is no friend of mine. Liberal governments have not made my life any better. Liberal governments have made the future worse for my children.

Jean Chretien and the Liberal Party became Prime Minister many years ago. Guess who was the Liberal Finance Minister.....Paul Martin...LEST WE FORGET

Since 1993:
(1) My taxes have increased.
(3) My personal expenses have increased.
(4) My waiting time to see a doctor has increased.
(5) My concerns for my family's safety have increased.
(6) My costs to educate my children have increased.
(8) My personal debt has increased.
(10) My savings have decreased.
(12) The value of my dollar, in the U.S., has decreased.
(13) My trust of elected officials has decreased.
(14) My trust in the justice system has decreased.
(16) My hope that a Liberal won't waste my tax dollars has decreased.
(17 )My dreams for a better future for my kids, in Canada, have disappeared.


I am not voting for Paul Martin's Liberals. I am voting against
Paul Martin and his Liberal Party in January.

In 35 of the past 37 years, Canada has been ruled by:
(1) Pierre Trudeau - a multi-millionaire lawyer from Quebec.
(2) Brian Mulroney - a multi-millionaire lawyer from Quebec.
(3) Jean Chretien - a multi-millionaire lawyer from Quebec.
(4) And now we are going to vote for Paul Martin???? - amulti-millionaire lawyer from Quebec???


But wait! Paul Martinis now saying the same thing [that they will reduce taxes]. My mother told me forty years ago: "Fool me once - shame on you. Fool me twice - shame on me!"

The Liberals have had 34 years to be financially responsible. Remember, Jean Chretien was Trudeau's Finance Minister. Remember also, Paul Martin was Jean Chretien's Finance Minister. These people have been raising my taxes for thirty four years. They have been mis-spending my tax dollars for 34 years.

34 years!

And now Paul Martin says he'll stop taxing and spending. No way.

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web