Happy New Year

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

After a much needed 9 day holiday break, it's back to the office, and back to the grind today.  Fortuantley, things are still a little sleepy and the bosses aren't back until tomorrow, which allows us all a little bit of time today to get our heads back out of the clouds.  Thank Goodness, I seem to need it.

I'm happy to report that I have my first physio session today, I'm walking much better but I still have weakness and a sneaky feeling that I'm getting a bit dependent on the air cast, so I'm happy that I am finally going to get some help healing this bad-boy up. 
 
Since I didn't mention it here...
I sprained my left ankle by rolling it right underneath my body while playing Stupid Soccer on a semi-muddy field.  That was November 25.  After x-rays at the hospital and a doctors visit, I was on crutches for about 2.5 weeks before the doctor told me I could start trying to put a bit of weight on it and get started on my physio.  It was another 3 days after that before I became so fed up with the crutches that I started to "walk" (if you want to call it that).  Unfortunatley, the combination of work, overtime, work and the holidays meant I couldn't seem to fit any physio into the crazy schedule I was calling LIFE.  Next thing I know it's the holidays, things are closed and the debate about choosing a physio location ensues.  In the end I chose somewhere near work and I will be heading off in a few hours.

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web