moving desks

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I spent all day yesterday moving offices.  Packing stuff up, hauling it to my brand new desk, in a brand new building and then attempting to organize--what can only be described as--my semi-organized clutter into a resemblance of a normal desk.  When I arrived this morning, I was surprised to find that my desk did in fact look similar to the multitude of neat and tidy desks that make up our open office space. 
 
Now, I simply have to keep it this way.

I have a feeling that's going to be the deal breaker for me.

Not that I don't want to keep it clean and tidy and beautiful.  I appreciate neat - A LOT.  I just have a hard time keeping things that way.  I'm hoping that my husbands theory (that if everything actually has a home then it becomes a lot easier to put away) is going to ring true, be effective and possibly even help me to improve my cleanliness in our home.

Time will tell.

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web