Busy Days

Friday, December 09, 2005

Things to do today
How can I possibly be so busy when I haven't worked in 2.5 weeks?

  • Buy a present for my dad
  • Buy a present for j
  • Take the recycling out
  • Buy Fire Logs
  • Make Lunch (mmm I bought frozen dim sum, that was worth it)
  • Clean off dining room table (if you've been to my house, you know that's a chore)

    This is the line that exists between the things I have already done (above) and the things I'm still going to try and do today!

  • Iron j's clothes for the FW christmas party tommorow
  • Test the water in the fish tanks
  • Sew a button back onto j's shorts
  • Paint a christmas door hanger for our nephew
  • Crochet a scarf (work on it at least)
  • Get Boxes (to wrap presents)
  • Wrap presents
  • Empty the Dishwasher
  • Laundry
  • Make dinner

Wow, I think I better stop here, its already 3:30 and I could end up spending the rest of the afternoon writing a list of things to do...and that really wouldn't accomplish anything would it?

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web