back to work...and on to Christmas

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

It's been a busy couple weeks, I finally started back to work, which was both satisfying and tiring. It was very slow which is excellent as it allowed me to slowly ease back into working, and since my week starts on Wednesday but I got Christmas off I ended up only working 4 days this week...PERFECT!! I have to head in tomorrow for the next 5 days, but then I get 4 days off in January, so it should all work out fabulously!

As for Christmas, it was wonderful. Busy, but amazing. There is something so magical about Christmas; I get to see family I don't see the other 11 months of the year, nobody fights and nobody argues.

I love the holiday season! I do however hate the consumerism and materialism that are taking over the holiday, but I don't want to be a hypocrite, I definitely enjoy giving and receiving gifts. I think our presents were well received this year, everyone seemed to have smiles on their faces as they tore open their presents...

I of course was no exception...I was spoiled silly and received many presents, but took a photo of my favourites. In the photo you will see my cute "underdog" tee and strawberry shortcake (i.e. cake cakes) pj pants, my new tripod which should work with my Nikon and our digital cameras, a Jack Johnson DVD that includes 2 seperate concerts (In Between Dreams AND On & On), a Burts Bee's foot cream gift pack (which I asked for specifically and ended up with two of), TWO new pairs of leather gloves (that's what happens when my Dad goes shopping), a new hot pot (just trust me it makes yummy yummy food), Alfred Sung "Forever" perfume and new 16oz boxing gloves. Unfortunately, what you might not see in the picture is a new large bottle of tantric lovers essential oil; it's so small it got hidden between the boxing gloves and the burts bees.

I had a great Christmas...I hope yours was too!

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web