another week...

Thursday, December 15, 2005

I was hoping to return to work and life yesterday, but a quick trip to the doctor on tuesday crushed that dream!! Of course being told I have to sit at home and watch tv for another week isn't exactly punishment, but the boredom has set in at full tilt. I have crocheted a ton of hats and scarfs, wrapped nearly all the christmas presents, watched oodles of movies and spent hours on the computer in the last three weeks.

BUT my face works! And that's really what's important!

I'm going on my first official outting in a month this saturday. I debated whether I should attend, but I really want to go and I don't want to waste the money, so I'm going to try and stay warm but attend. Attend what you ask?

A Christmas Carol Boat Cruise! Some of J's friends go every year, and although it is not his thing; a boat AND christmas carols AND dancing definitley sounds like fun to me, so I'm going with his friends and leaving him at home. Should be fun fun fun, so long as I can find something cute but fun to wear!!

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web