holiday schedule

Sunday, November 20, 2005

With the holidays approaching, we finally had to have the work sit down and sort out the holiday work schedule. Perhaps you are thinking, hey it would be cool if we could try and hook up over the holiday season, so here it is.

I have to work most of the week between Christmas and New Years (which is slightly disappointing, as J usually takes that week off). I do however have December 25, 26, & 27 off which is DAMN lucky considering someone has to come to work 365 days of the year, and I managed to get all three of these Christmas days off. With respect to the new year, I have Monday January 2 to Thursday January 5 off, and then I will resume my normal schedule of Monday and Tuesday's off.

So if you have something exciting planned, or would like to try and hang out over the break, those are the days I will be free, the sooner we touch base, the more likely it will all work out!

Happy Sunday...I know it's one of my favourite days of the week!!
I'm only hours away from my weekend!!

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web