Email Survey - Boredem at Work!

Sunday, November 27, 2005

A bunch of the numbers seem to be missing, but I am home bored anyways, so here goes:

1. What time is it? 10:27am
2. Name as it appears on your Birth Certificate? This is the internet, how about initials AMTC
3. Name most people call you? Amber
4. Parent's names? Mom and Dad
5. Number of candles on your last birthday cake? 24
6. Favorite celebrity? Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Garner
7. Favorite animal? favourite is to hard, I like dogs and cats and hedgehogs...

8...8...going once...

9. Tattoo? It's an amalgamation of things that are important to me: happiness, water, sun, earth
10. Where did you put it? Right shoulder
11. Piercing: 8 with jewelry
12. Birthplace: Richmond BC
13. Favorite vacation spot? More research is definitely needed ;)
14. Ever been to Africa? One day
15. Stolen any traffic signs? I don't think so, although I may have been with people who did...Guilty by association?
16. Ever been toilet papering: nope (that's right...Never...I tend to follow rules)
17. Ever been in a car accident? Unfortunately
18. Croutons or bacon bits? I'd rather have cheese
19. Salad Dressing? Thousand Islands (hated it as a kid though)
20. Favorite Pie? My mom's apple pie
21. Favorite Number? 6
22. Favorite Movie Of all time? Impossible to answer
23. Favorite Color? Orange!!
24. Favorite Holiday? I love the spirit but hate materialism at Christmas
25. Favorite food: mmm, probably Chinese food, likely noodles
26. Favorite restaurant: I'm not good at favourite
27. Favorite fast food: Fast food is kinda icky, I try not to enjoy it
28. Favorite drink: coffee or juice
29. Favorite ice cream: french vanilla or chocolate peanut butter
32. Favorite TV shows? Alias, Lost, L-word
33. Toothpaste? The whitening kind, Crest I think
34. Most recently read book? Started on the Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon again
35. Favorite Smell? Nature
36. Favorite Sound? Nature

you see what I mean about the missing numbers?

48. Before this one, from who did you get your last email from? There's so much damn junk mail these days
49. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? It's so hard, just one store...I heard Macy's has everything...Although the travel agency idea is pretty good too.
50. Bedtime: Around 11:15 depending how much Jon Stewart interests me
51. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire: I hate these questions
52. Last person you went out to dinner with? I can't remember, and I don't want to look for my planner
53. Ford or Chevy? I refuse to participate in this debate, I just don't care enough
54. What are you listening to right now? "Inked" on A & E is on in the background! mmm tattoos!
55. Lake, Ocean or river: Water...I'm not that picky, although lake's are the nicest for swimming
56. Which came first? God or Evolution? I don't think its a matter of what came first, but rather which you believe...I'm a scientist...EVOLUTION baby!
57. How many people are you sending this e-mail to: no one...Just posting it here
58. Furthermost place you sent this message? The internet is a big place!
59. Who will respond the fastest: likely no one
60. Least likely to respond? As above
61. What time is it now? 10:41 but I had to stop and take things out of the oven!

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web