Halloween, OP and a visitor!

Saturday, November 05, 2005

The last week feels as if it has been fairly busy, but perhaps its in my head. J and I managed to escape Halloween without having to don any silly costumes. We did however, head over to see his little nephews who were dressed as a Ninja and Zorro and were absolutely adorable. I didn't have to turn any kids away from the front door--which I definitely do if they are not dressed up--so overall I would say it was a successful Halloween. I also feel the need to point out that we DID NOT bring any Halloween candy into our home...kudos for us!

OP had his re-check at the vet on Tuesday and fortunately his wounds were looking good, so the doctors removed his stitches. Unfortunately, they also decided that we should give him another week of the pills I had JUST FINISHED giving him. So I'm still cramming pills down his throat three times a day and he is now fighting me on it with much more conviction; my hand has a few scratches from his attempts to bat my hand away, but of course now I just hold his paw down.

Seems Tuesday was a big day, as J's good friend K flew in from Mexico, arriving at the airport just after midnight. She has been living in Peurto Vallarta for about 4 years and has made the decision to give away her material goods and travel the world helping people to heal themselves from within. At her request we watched the movie "What the bleep do we know" which tries to tie together science and spirituality through the concepts of quantum physics. It was a very thought provoking movie, but I think I will need to watch it at least one more time before I form any conclusions of my own.

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web