change

Sunday, March 23, 2008

When I started blogging here, it was about me, my life and a little bit about the environment - my passion.

But things have been changing - it seems to be more and more about food and living the Gluten-Free life. It's been an amazing experience, definitely rocky at points and I'm happy to have a place to record it all. But things are getting complicated - I want to be able to share my GF info with friends and co-workers, without the complications of life involved.

So I made a new blog - Gluten-Free Goodness
http://gfgoodness.wordpress.com/

I'm not sure what will happen here, I may post, or it may fizzle - but the point is, I wanted to try something new, somewhere I can be dedicated to food - I've uploaded my existing GF posts, so all is not lost. I also decided to try out wordpress.

Well, hopefully this makes things simpler, not more complicated.
We will see.

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web