T.G.I.S.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Thank Goodness it's Sunday

It doesn't have the same ring to if as TGIF, but the meaning is definitley the same. This week has felt very busy and stressful and I have been looking forward to my weekend immensley. There's not too much planned for monday or tuesday which means a big sleep-in is definitley in my immediate future, and who couldn't use a little extra sleep?!

I'm hoping to start the weekend off with a relaxing sunday evening with my man. Hopefully it will involve some take-out (I'm rooting for chinese, but then again I nearly always choose chinese) and some quality tv.

I realized last week that Sunday is a prime time to veg in front of the tv. Not only do I lack the motivation for much else at the end of the week, but the TV shows don't totally blow. Fox manages to entertain me for a full two hours with The Simpsons, Some new show (I can't remember what it was called, but it was funny), Family guy and American Dad.

Well, I think it's time to get started on that relaxation thing...

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web