the guy on the bus

Monday, April 30, 2007

I think I wrote about him before...this guy who used to take the bus each morning and for some reason intrigued me.  He hasn't taken the bus for ages, but I saw him at the stop today.  He brought a girl with him - looked like a girlfriend.  I'd all but forgotten about him, but I'm intrigued again.  I still wonder what kind of work he does, what kind of person he is, what kind of things he likes...I'm a people watcher I guess. 

I'm sure people wonder about me too...I have a silver and pink shiny lunchbag, sometimes wear office clothes and sometimes wear dirty stinky clothes...I sneeze a lot and my nose runs.  Perhaps I'm intriguing to someone too...or maybe they just think I'm weird! 

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web