I HATE snags...

Thursday, March 08, 2007

And I don't mean the "dead tree" kind - those have great habitat value, particularly for birds.

But I digress, as I dressed for work this morning I thought it was a cute little dress and boots kind of day and decided to top the whole thing off with a pair of nylons...I don't always opt for them, but as the dress is pink and it is not quite Spring yet I thought it would do good to help winter-ize the outfit.

As I waited in line for my Starbucks coffee, my work mate had the unfortunate task of pointing out that I had somehow managed to snag the back of the knee of BOTH legs in a big way.  Low and behold, said stockings are now in the trash.  Fortunately, I had socks (thicker than I'd like) in my locker, so all is not completely lost.

But the point is...nylons suck enough as it is...like we need snags...ARGH.

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web