wine = more garbage?

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Ok the truth is, I don't have more time to browse, but I did get a new computer complete with Google Desktop. My old computer would have laughed at me if I tried to run something like google desktop at the same as anything else, but this new dell can handle it.

I particularly like the "web clips" which allows me to get a brief synopsis of a multitude of articles, thus allowing me to read the ones of interest, like the one below.

It seems that Australian's have come up with an innovative way to sell wine - with an acrylic glass attached to the bottle. This would of course be amazing if the point was to encourage people to re-use glasses at a party rather than use disposable
cups, but unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the message attached to this particular acrylic cup. Instead, there is hope that this will allow customers to be served with more expedience and efficiency.

Hmmm, I'm not entirely convinced and neither are the people at Treehugger which is where I found the original article.

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web