Married

Monday, September 18, 2006

Nothing has changed and yet everything is different. We are just two weeks in and I still giggle when I say husband. It seems surreal sometimes - I HAVE A HUSBAND.

I feel like an adult, like a grown up, I feel like I've finally begun to loosen my grip on the life of a youth. Not that I ever acted overly stereotypically.

But I digress, being married is wonderful. Our friends and family embrace us as a whole. They see us as two parts of the same, just as we do and it's incredible. No longer are our commitments secondary to anyone else's. We are the beginning of our own family, and people respect that.

And yet within our little family, our little unit, we have maintained the status quo. We continue to take care of each other, watch over each other and provide for one another when we are in need. Truly, nothing has really changed between us, we just made our commitment official.



wed 140
Originally uploaded by granola girl :).

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web