The engagement: T minus 2 weeks 1 day

Friday, August 18, 2006

Wow, Wow, Wow!! The wedding is sneaking up fast. While not exactly sneaking up, more like barreling forward. Thoughts of the wedding constantly permeate my mind. Fortunately, most everything has been "sorted out" and/or "dealt with" meaning as far as I can tell there is nothing left that still needs to be "planned". There is still much to do, but at least there is a plan. :D

Work has been crazy busy to boot, so I feel like I have accomplished so little over the last few weeks, but I know it's not true. I'm going to spend the day doing errands, just as I did last Friday, and hopefully I will feel a sense of accomplishment when I lay down to sleep this evening.

Tonight is J's pseudo-stag: I call it that because a) he didn't want it and b) he's informed his friends he will be leaving if they try and embarrass him and make him do stupid stuff...Although time will tell.

Tomorrow is my make-up consultation and my second wedding shower, this time with some of my friends present.

Weddings sure take up a lot of energy - but I can't wait to be J's Mrs!

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web